
So, a lot has changed, obviously my dad has not kept my blog current but he is working hard to correct that. The last few weeks in the MTC were very stressful, but taught me a lot about dealing with people and myself. Some health issues were identified which help to explain a lot. I was diagnosed as Hypoglycemic in the last week or so in the MTC. This puts the need to eat health in a whole new light.
I am now in Taiwan and am loving it. That is once I get over this jet lag. Taiwan is 15 hours ahead of California. This means that when it is 3pm Monday in California, it is 6am Tuesday in Taiwan. The picture is the group I traveled with to Taiwan. This is us at the airport. It was a long flight from Provo, UT., to Detroit, MI., to Tokyo Japan, than on to Taiwan. It took forever. I flew on a 777, It was huge. Anyway, My dad will post more real soon.
Thanks for following along.
No comments:
Post a Comment