Monday, June 13, 2011

Time does not stop


I have been in country for a while. I got my NEW bike. It look so NEW, I did not want it to be a temptation to anyone, but I still wanted it to be cool and mine. So as you can see I put a IN & OUT sticker on the trunk, then made it my own.

I'm sure I will have no trouble finding my bike in a crowd.

Hey Everybody!

I have been in Taiwan for about a month now and things are really starting to look up! I feel good, I'm learning a lot, I'm coming closer to Christ and helping others to do the same. It has been so great! I passed-off my First Lesson Language Assessment on Saturday! It was really exciting. I'll explain what that means. . .

When you come on Island, they give you a book called Phase One. They basically took on the lessons from Preach My Gospel and put three columns next to each other; English, Pin Yin, Chinese. And they give you teaching phrases with vocabulary and scriptures and other things. Then you have to teach a 20 min lesson to your District leader and then he evaluates you on all that other stuff too. It's pretty cool! It helps you learn a lot. And even better, I passed! There are 3 phases total. I have 4 more lessons to learn in this one before I can go on to phase 2.
So I'm send you some pictures. Some are from the last week thingy. We went to another Pop Art place today and we also saw some Dragon Boat Races. It was pretty cool!
Love you so much!
Sister Rachel Lethco




No comments:

Post a Comment